Monday, February 6, 2012

Lets Try again!

Let me get a mulligan, please! Now that our lives have calmed down and we are very settled into our new home, and our marriage is going well, and our kids are involved in lots of kid things, and I own 2 business....I finally feel like I have time to devote more to this blog! I want to share more and record more! That way I can go back and see what happened! LOL

I just became addicted to Pinterest and will be trying out alot of fun ideas!! I want to keep track of all my findings and my daily life! My goal is to out my blog page so I can add tabs to organize everything!! I want to add recipes that I try and love, Reba's behavior and daily adventures, Gavin's success and growth, Eddie's Marine life, and my thoughts and feelings! I'd love to be able to touch people's lives with my daily joke! :) My life is a laugh alot of the time!! If I can give you a new idea to try, a suggestion to steer clear of something, or even just a good old fashioned crack up, I'll be doing my job!!!!

Did I mention I am addicted to pinterest? LOL. Well due to this new discovery, thanks to a good friend that shall remain nameless (cough, cough, Amanda), I have tried some delicious recipes!! As a family we are becoming a bit more healthy! I have a new workout routine, Gavin plays soccer, Eddie coaches and has a new PT routine, and Reba....well she is just a monkey! I am trying to help us learn better eating habits as well. We have never been to bad, but we could always be better right?? We are all on a 5/6-mini-meal schedule! We are all eating mostly healthy foods and taking our lunches/snacks with us so we do not have an excuse!! I will start my new tab called recipes and one called healthy living to track our progress and our new foods!!!

I will give family updates on the individual tabs, as I create them! With a small introduction into each person!!! So...you might be waiting a few days! :)

So as I mentioned I have 2 businesses now! I am a Thirty-One consultant and you can book a party or order from my website: www.mythirtyone.com/USMCTravelingTotes
I have been very successful with this business! I enjoy it, however I do see it plateauing one of these days. There are just so many thirty-one consultants down here! There are approximately 60+ just in this one town!!!! So I've very grateful and blessed with my success!! I know a few people that made only a quarter of my earnings in a year compared to my mere 5months!! I plan to start giving a portion of my earnings to charities!! The first charity that will be receiving my donation will be March of Dimes through a great group of women called MACC!!!

My 2nd business is called Rodan + Fields Dermatologists! It is completely amazing!! I am selling a skin care line....it is NOT Mary-Kay or even close to it. I sell products that are clinical strength, that you could get in a dermatology office for about 1/2 the price! Drs Rodan + Fields, the creators of proactive and practicing dermatologists in California, have developed a skin care line to help the Anti-age market!!! I'll go into this business a bit more when I create it's own tab! :) However, you can get a dermatology visit on my web page and the Doctors will suggest a regimen for you based of your answers! So check out this website for sure!!! Who can pass up a free Doctor visit??? www.cheyanneklemen.myrandf.com
I am also donating to charities with my earnings from this business as well! The first to receive donations will be a fellow Marine couple. A friend of ours went to war with a Gentleman Marine who was wounded. He stepped on an IED and lost both of his legs. His wife is a cosmetologist. They are one sweet couple!! They would love to have your support, I will be posting info on them in a separate tab as well!!!

God bless and Have a wonderful night!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment